4 years ago10.5K views
१ cup उरद दाल
३ cups उसना चावल
- To make the batter, soak the urad dal and rice seperately, for atleast 6 - 7 hrs.
- Grind the urad dal using minimum water to form a smooth paste.
- Grind the rice to make a coarse paste.
- Mix the two ingredients and ferment it for 6 - 7 hours
- In a pressure cooker add some water and leave it to boil for sometime.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well.
- Remove little batter in a different bowl, sufficient enough for 12 idlis approximately.
- Add soda bi-carbonate in the mixture and stir well.
- Pour batter in the idli trays.
- Put the stand in the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker without the vent valve.
- Steam it for 15 mins on high flame.
- Let it cool down for few minutes and scoop out the idlis from the tray.
- The idlis are ready to be served with sambar and coconut chutney.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Jay Nayak, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Script: Zeal Dhruna
Dubbing Artist: Mohita Namjoshi
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited