Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

E-cigarette explodes behind bar while on charge

5 years ago24 views

Damed

Daz

CCTV footage has caught the moment a ball of fire narrowly missed a barmaid's head when an e-cigarette exploded and wrecked her dress.Laura Baty, 18, was serving a punter when she heard a massive bang and saw fire coming towards her. Before she had time to think she felt the heat on her arm and started running away. She said: "I was about to give somebody their change and I heard the bang. I could see the fire coming at me and I felt the heat as I ran away."I started crying hysterically and my arm was all black. My dress caught on fire as I ran away and I just didn't know what was happening.

Report this video

Select an issue

Embed video

E-cigarette explodes behind bar while on charge
Autoplay
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1nb2g0" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>
Add this video to your site using the above embed code