Skip to player
Skip to main content
Search
Connect
Watch fullscreen
Like
Bookmark
Share
More
Add to Playlist
Report
Suspect in Bangsar journalist attack arrested
The Star
Follow
3 days ago
A suspect linked to the attack on journalist and Twentytwo13 co-founder Haresh Deol has been arrested.
Police said the 37-year-old individual has been remanded for three days.
Read more at https://tinyurl.com/bdn5jf8w
WATCH MORE: https://thestartv.com/c/news
SUBSCRIBE: https://cutt.ly/TheStar
LIKE: https://fb.com/TheStarOnline
Category
🗞
News
Transcript
Display full video transcript
00:00
Brickfield's OCPD Assistant Commissioner Hu Chang-huk on Wednesday said a man who was
00:08
linked to the attack on a journalist had been arrested.
00:12
He said the police made the arrest against the 37-year-old suspect in Cheras at about
00:17
2 a.m.
00:18
He said the suspect will be remanded for three days.
00:22
2213 co-founder Haresh Diol reportedly said he was assaulted by two individuals after
00:28
his meeting in Bangsar at about 3.30 p.m. on Tuesday.
00:32
Haresh was walking towards his car when he noticed two men loitering nearby and approached
00:37
him.
00:38
He ran towards a walkway next to Bangsar Village 3, but he fell after being knocked down by
00:43
a person.
00:44
A third person reportedly filmed the incident where Haresh was kicked by the two individuals
00:49
before they fled without taking any of Haresh's belongings.
00:53
Haresh, who sustained injuries to his elbow and nose, then lodged a police report in Brickfields.
00:58
Haresh has been reporting on the scandal involving seven heritage football players alleged to
01:04
have obtained Malaysian citizenship fraudulently to play for the national team.
01:10
FIFA has slapped the Football Association of Malaysia and the players with fines and banned
01:16
them from playing in any competitions for 12 months.
01:28
FIFA is a collection of three years later.
01:29
FIFA has put on the foot of the battle on the концant.
01:34
FIFA has been r�vingly and functionally to keep going for a person.
01:39
FIFA has condened a part of the battle on the ground.
01:40
FIFA has entered a couple of days before and then still alive.
01:41
FIFA has been r�vingly and won't be the physical stage of the battle on the field of the
01:46
day.
01:47
FIFA has been r�vingly and won't be the battle on the field of the role of the Vamos.
Be the first to comment
Add your comment
Recommended
0:32
|
Up next
The doors of Kedarnath Dham are closed for the winter Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami also attended the rituals
NewsNation
5 weeks ago
3:04
Former cop finds purpose in integrated farming
DW (English)
2 days ago
1:29
Security guard who died at Gombak police HQ was being served a warrant of arrest, say cops
The Star
5 years ago
2:03
Delivery man pleads guilty to assaulting journo Haresh Deol
The Star
16 hours ago
0:56
Sosma used on several foreigners held recently for extremism, says IGP
The Star
5 months ago
7:09
Selangor police chief press conference on school stabbing
The Star
6 weeks ago
0:39
Cops intensify manhunt for last two members of robbery gang
The Star
8 months ago
2:49
Police chiefs in Britain are 'incompetent' and 'indoctrinating' incoming officers, Bleksley claims
GB News
7 months ago
0:27
Another suspect in Semenyih robbery detained
The Star
1 year ago
1:05
WATCH: Martin Daubney and Nigel Nelson clash over suspect identities released by police
GB News
6 months ago
7:32
RM5mil KL drug bust sees three arrested in two raids
The Star
4 months ago
4:15
Umany ex-president pleads not guilty to disobeying police order
The Star
5 years ago
2:42
Cyberjaya student murder: Lawyer slams police over ‘bad intentions’ claim
The Star
5 months ago
1:07
Cops tracking down man who allegedly brandished weapon at football game
The Star
1 year ago
4:11
Poland: This is Dziady — Night of the Ghosts
DW (English)
2 days ago
13:36
Ukraine's US envoy: 'Things are very dynamically changing'
DW (English)
2 days ago
1:53
Anwar: Up to AGC to take appropriate action against Sanusi over Penang claim
KiniTV
2 years ago
3:02:48
LIVE: Dewan Rakyat sitting - June 6 (Morning session)
KiniTV
2 years ago
3:13
Albert Tei’s wife lodges police report, alleges officers pointed gun at her
The Star
8 hours ago
2:00
Durian, pineapple compete for Malaysia's national fruit status
The Star
10 hours ago
2:57
KLIA on track for record 64 million arrivals by year-end
The Star
10 hours ago
1:05
Three men injured in gang attack in Selayang Jaya
The Star
10 hours ago
1:23
Pope Leo holds prayers in Istanbul, meets with Catholic community
The Star
11 hours ago
2:25
Two more individuals nabbed over Hong Kong tower inferno
The Star
11 hours ago
2:40
Major clean-up and reconstruction begin after deadly Thailand floods
The Star
12 hours ago
Be the first to comment