00:00 [car passing]
00:02 The debris of a building beam structure that crushed at least 10 cars
00:06 had yet to be removed from the scene at Kuchai Entrepreneurs' Park in Kuala Lumpur
00:11 on Wednesday morning.
00:12 Authorities had cordoned off the site and were monitoring the situation
00:16 in the event of further structure collapse.
00:19 Brickfields OCPD Assistant Commissioner Ami Hizam Abdul Shukor said
00:24 the public should stay away from the area for the time being.
00:28 He said the relevant authorities will conduct thorough checks to ensure the building is safe.
00:34 The incident happened at about 10.40pm on Tuesday
00:37 when part of a building beam fell and damaged 10 cars that were parked in the area.
00:43 The commercial building was not occupied at the time of incident
00:46 and no injuries or casualties have been reported so far.
00:50 [speaking in Cantonese]
00:54 [no audio]
Comments