Watch Chef Sneha Nair make Idli with a twist, learn how to make Kheema Idli only on Get Curried.
Is your family bored of eating the regular idlis, well then you are in luck, because Chef Sneha is here to show you, how you can add twist to your regular idli's. Experiment a little bit with the regular Idlis and learn how to make Kheema Idli in Kerala Style.
1 tsp of Oil
Finely Chopped Onions
Finely Chopped Green Chillies
Finely Chopped Tomatoes
Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Garam Masala
Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Add oil to the pan and heat it, then add cumin seeds and let it clutter
- Add onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste and keep the mixture stirring
- Add all the spices – turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala and cumin powder
- Add tomatoes and to mash them well, add some water
- Add mince chicken and stir well, after that add some coriander leaves
- Let the Kheema cool
- Apply oil on the idli maker vessel and then put a layer of idli batter in the idli maker pan.
- On the first layer add the kheema
- Put the second layer of batter over the kheema and cover it well.
- Steam the idlis for 8 to 10 minutes on high flame
Subscribe and Get regular Updates:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetCurried
Follow us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+getcurried
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Get_Curried
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/getcurried
Host: Sneha Nair
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited