Learn how to make Masala Papad, a quick Indian Appetizer recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Masala Papad in recent times is becoming a popular appetizer through out India. It usually follows Soup and comes before starter on the lunch table, not only that but it goes great with a cup of tea in the evening.
2 Tomatoes finely chopped and de-seeded
1 onion finely chopped
1 green chilli de-seeded and finely chopped
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
Pinch of red chilli powder
Salt to taste
1 cup boiled corn
¼ cup cheese grated
½ cucumber finely chopped
½ carrot finely chopped
½ onion finely chopped
¾ tbsp coriander leaves
Red chilli flakes
½ tsp chat masala
Salt to taste
- Add finely chopped onions, finely chopped and de-seeded tomatoes, finely chopped green chilli, roasted geera powder, red chilli powder, salt, coriander leaves, lemon juice and mix them well.
- Add boiled yellow corn, finely chopped cucumber, finely chopped carrot, grated cheese, coriander leaves, red chilli flakes, chat masala, salt, lemon juice and mix well.
- Place the filling over the papads of your choice.
- Sprinkle chat masala over it.
- You can also sprinkle sev over it.
- Masala Papad is ready
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited