Learn how to make Papad Ki Sabzi, a quick and delicious gravy recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
After a long and tiring day at work, all you need is good food. But then cooking something seems to be a bit of a task. So here's Ruchi Bharani's with the recipe of Papad ki sabzi with her own added twist. It is very quick to put together and is delicious too.
Ingredients: COMING SOON
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves and saute.
- Add the onions and cook them for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and green chillies.
- Add the red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste and mix everything well.
- Add the fenugreek seeds and mix well. Add water.
- Add coriander leaves and jaggery (optional) and let the gravy boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the raw papad to the gravy just before serving and let it cook in the gravy for about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves.
- The delicious papad ki sabzi is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited