Shrouding the Heavens, 遮天,73,Zhe Tian, At the edge of the dark and frozen universe, nine giant dragon corpses were bound in ancient bronze coffins. It seemed they had been there since the birth of the universe. This amazing view was captured by a spacecraft hovering in outer space. The nine dragons and the mysterious bronze coffin made people wonder whether they went back to ancient times or had just reached another shore in the universe. A giant mythical world opens up, where immortality gradually emerges and paranormal events continue to occur. Many people began to find their own traces (Dao) in these mythical realms. Their passion was like the turbulent and unrelenting waves of the sea. The heat in their blood was like an erupting volcano. Their desire for power and immortality drags them into the abyss without realizing it. #ShroudingtheHeaven #遮天 #73 #ShroundingtheHeavens #Zhetian
11:06再切,不成渣滓了,再切! Cut again, you're not going to make it. Cut again!
11:36这,这是独重元的,万年难得一见,竟然会出现在我手上! This, this is from the Ancient Garden. It's been a long time since I've seen it. How could it be in my hand?
11:44神仙,海星,那是多少? How much is the Ancient Garden?
11:48神仙,海星,那是多少? How much is the deity star, the sea star?
11:56三百斤! Three hundred!
11:58听你的吧! Listen to you!
12:01刘公子,按你的规矩,我赢了,愿赌服输,放人吧! Mr. Liu, as per your rules, I won, I'm willing to bet on losing. Let him go.
12:17这什么地方? What is this place?
12:19我兄弟呢?我警告你啊,别耍花招! Where's my brother? I'm warning you, don't play tricks!
12:33我是说了要放人,可那王叔也不是人啊。 I did say I was going to let him go, but Uncle Wang wasn't human either.
12:46王叔! Uncle Wang!
12:50王叔! Uncle Wang!
12:51雷伯,叶大哥,救我! Uncle Lei, Brother Ye, save me!
12:54王叔! Uncle Wang!
12:55有太古石碑记载,魔物现世,形貌似人,偷巧妆容,血泛盈光,杀人食肉,而后天地大变,遂不复见。 It is recorded in the Ancient Stone Tablet that demons appear, look like human beings, steal their makeup, steal their flesh, and kill them.
13:06而后天地大变,遂不复见。谁能想到遇到葬放在这里的原石,他就险行呢? Who would have thought that he would show up when he encountered the primordial stone buried here?
13:15我跟你拼了! I'm going to fight you!
13:20雷伯! Uncle Lei!
13:24你居然一点都不犹豫怀疑,那最大的可能你也是个杀人的怪物。 You didn't hesitate at all. Then you are most likely a monster who kills people.
13:32我没碰过怪石啊! I've never touched a monster!
13:36兄台啊,你看人不如看石啊,居然被这两个披着人皮的蛮兽所蒙蔽。 Brother, you are not as good as you look at people, but you are blinded by these two human-skinned beasts.
13:42自古以来,这种生物便与我们人族势不两立。 Since ancient times, this creature has been in conflict with us humans.
13:48它们是我们族扎连在人族还没有大地庇护时入侵的,以我们的血肉来铸造它们的盛世。 It is our flesh and blood that has been used to build their world.
13:55兄台,我们都是人,也许我们出生之地相隔遥远,但整个世界的人族都同根同源,刀曾被它们当作食物。 Brother, we are all human. Maybe we were born far apart, but all the human races in the world share the same root and origin. The knife was once used by them as food.
14:06各位大人有大量,求求你们,放过我兄弟们,求求你了,求求你了,求求你了。 Everyone, please spare my brother. Please, please, please.
14:14别被表象迷惑了。 Don't be confused by appearances.
14:24今天,我们对它们的反击正是为过去的仇恨讨还血债,是它们罪有应得。 Today, our revenge is to avenge our past hatred. They deserve it.
14:34叶大哥,救我,救我。 Brother Yan, save me, save me.
14:37他人身世近,你太过深入了观。 He is too deep into the world.
14:41叶大哥,救我。 Brother Yan, save me.
14:44难道你不想尝尝这亲手杀死远古大敌的感觉吗? Don't you want to taste the feeling of killing the ancient enemy with your own hands?
14:53你不想报仇血恨吗? Don't you want to avenge your past hatred?
14:56你刚刚说什么? What did you just say?
14:57报仇血恨。 Avenge my past hatred.
14:58不是这句。 That's not what I said.
15:00杀人不眨眼? Kill without blinking?
15:01不是这句。 That's not what I said.
15:04罪有应得? Vengeance?
15:11旧事有可以复仇乎,虽百事可以,然怒其先祖,牵制于子孙不可取也。 The past hatred can be avenged, but the anger of the ancestors can't be restrained by the descendants.
15:20在我出生的地方,敌队族群有帮助我们并获得嘉奖的英雄,我方也有卖国求荣的无耻败类。 In the place where I was born, the enemy's clan helped us and was rewarded with heroes. We also have shameless scum who sell the country for glory.
15:28未来,若有敌者入侵,我必站在最前线抗争到底。 In the future, if there is an enemy invasion, I must stand at the forefront and fight to the end.
15:34叛变者,我也绝不容轻,但没有一种正义是以麒麟弱小来实现的。 I will never tolerate a traitor, but there is no justice that is realized by the weak.
15:40那你就是与我青霞门为敌了。 Then you are my enemy.
15:54叶大哥,小心后面。 Brother, watch your back.
16:03我来! I got this!
16:14去死吧! Go to hell!
16:16去死吧! You go to hell!
16:32你哼吗?还叫我江峰?再说呀! You're making a scene? Are you calling me a clown? Say it again!
Be the first to comment