2 years ago36.5K views
Learn how to make Tandoori roti at home without tandoor, a easy recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Looking for way to have tandoori rotis, how about trying out tandoori roti at home, that too without a tandoor. With chef Ruchi learn step by step how to make tandoori roti only on Rajshri Food.
- 4 cups of Wheat flour
- 1tbsp of Ghee
-1 cup of Curd
-1 tsp of Baking powder
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl take some wheat flour, then add ghee, curd, baking powder, salt to taste and mix the ingredients
- Add water and make the dough, apply some ghee and cover it with a wet cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes
- Make small round balls of the dough
- Heat the iron pan
- Flatten out the dough ball and flatten it with rolling pin. Apply water on one side of roti and keep that side on the pan
- Flip the pan and roast the tandoori roti.
- Apply butter on it
- Tandoori Roti is ready to be served.