Learn how to make Tomato Ketchup at home an basic recipe with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar.
Be it french fries, sandwich or pizza nothing tastes better without tomato ketchup.So The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar is here to show you how to make tomato ketchup at home in most easy way only on Rajshri Food.
1.5 kg tomatoes
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 tsp chillli powder
Salt to taste
500 ml water
- Roughly cut the tomatoes then put it in the pressure cooker with little bit of water and cook it for 3-4 whistles
- Once done, blend it into very fine puree and run it through the mesh
- Cook the puree on moderate heat, add brown sugar, white vinegar, chilli powder, salt and let it continue cooking for 15-20 minutes until it becomes thick
- Put few drops on clean plate, tilt it and if its not runny then the ketchup is ready
- Put the ketchup into a squeeze bottle
- And homemade tomato ketchup is ready!