6 years ago269 views
9/11: Follow the Money - Find the criminals [37:00] | James Corbett
Uploaded by NanoThermite911 (on Youtube) on Jan 17, 2011
July 2001! - U.S. plans to invade Afghanistan for an attack on Osama bin Laden and the Taliban by October 2001.
Sep 4, 2001 - The White House approves plans to invade Afghanistan.
Sep 5, 2001 - U.S. pulls the plug on Muslim websites.
Sep10, 2001 - The White House's battle plan to invade Afghanistan and topple the Taliban and Osama bin Laden awaits President Bush's approval.
Kissinger & Carlyle Group Connections to yet more financial interests:
1. September 10, 2001 - Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announces that the Pentagon has lost track of $2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS of military spending. cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml defenselink.mil/speeches/2001/s20010910-secdef.html (DOD) youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU (Live footage of the speech)
Insider Trading ("Buzzy" Krongard) CIA
1. September 6, 2001 - Large number of "put" options are placed on United Airlines stock betting that the stock price would fall.
b) tinyurl.com/ygxsls8 (Chicago Tribune)
2. September 6, 2001 - Some of the put options placed on United Airlines stock were purchased through the investment banking firm of Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown in which the current Executive Director of the CIA, A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard, used to be the company's CEO up until 1998.
web.archive.org/web/20041011182446/http://www.cia.gov/cia/information/... (CIA.gov took this down in 2005, Why?)
3. January 9, 2005 - Let bin Laden stay free, says ex-No. 3 CIA man A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard.
4. All the proof you need. (Insider Trading)
Ex. CIA-director, former President, and President Bush's Dad, George H.W. Bush, meets with one of Osama Bin Laden's brothers at a Carlyle business conference in Washington D.C.