http://www.REIClub.com - A Real Estate Investor Website Is Essential To Your Success. Here's How To Build Your Very Own Real Estate Investor Websites...
Hi, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com, the only site you need as a real estate investor. Today I've got quick video on how to build your own real estate investor website.
Choosing a Domain for Real Estate Investor Websites
- choose a .com
- name it after your business
- Keyword rich - https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool
- keep it short, easy to remember and easy to spell - acronyms are ok if its easy to remember
- buy common misspellings of the url, and extensions, if possible, .net. org, etc...
- Domain Registrars - GoDaddy.com, dotster.com, register.com,
- Cost: Avg $10-$20/year
Choosing a Host for Real Estate Investing Website
- Where the domain pulls its content
- Free Web Hosting - WordPress, Hostgator.com
- FTP Access - Download a free FTP client - transfer data to server, access for web designers
- File type restrictions - .gif, jpeg
- Reliability and speed of access - track record of servers going down? Research history and customer feedback. IF your site goes down, the viewer will go somewhere else.
- Site Building?
- Emails through the domain name? = congruency
- 1-3GB traffic per month is usually adequate for a simple site
- Go for value for money not cheapness.
- $4/month - $20/month
Functionality / Layout Design for Real Estate Investor Site
Once you have settled your domain name and web host, the next step is to design the website itself.
What do you need the investor site for?
- To find Buyers? Sellers? Private Lenders? REO Brokers?
- Design around the function
- Bio - explains your background and what you can do
- Buyer's page - Include pictures of listings, contact forms, information about your properties, MLS#, etc...
- Seller's Page - Contact form, includes information about seller's property
- Private Lenders Page - Investment portfolio info
- Host's website design, Free web designer software, Hire a web designer (ftp is for)
As you can see, there is a lot of thought that goes into building a real estate investing website. Starting out, it is rather inexpensive to create a basic real estate investor website. Once you have established a foundation, and a comfortable idea of how your website works, you can later focus on more advanced details like creative design, SEO, Google Ads, Blogs, etc...
Again, this is Frank Chen with REIClub.com. Please take the time to leave your comments for this video below and please subscribe to our YouTube channel so you'll be automatically notified when we upload more quick video tips for you. Take care and good investing.