Moncton Fire Department responded with 3 vehicles to a house fire on Ammon Road this morning at 11:25 AM which is just outside the city limits of Moncton by just a few houses. No District 11 RCMP at the fire call. NB Power was needed along with a Fire Marshall , because there was quite a lot of damage to the kitchen. By 11:48 AM the fire was under control, firefighters set up a fan to vent the smoke from the house. Ammon Road is just off the Gorge Road in the Magnetic Hill area of the city. Pot on stove cause of fire left unattended.
Video aired on CNN Ireports.