Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Watch fullscreen

Fire breaks out at Nagpur hospital

NDTV
NDTV
8 years ago|26 views
A fire broke out in a private hospital in Nagpur in Maharashtra on Monday afternoon. Patients from the general ward on the fifth floor were evacuated safely and admitted to different hospitals. Fire officials say a short circuit caused the fire. It was finally brought under control after more than two hours.

Browse more videos