Skip to playerSkip to main content
Iran’s IRGC has issued a fierce warning to the United States, threatening a “devastating and hellish response” if Washington launches new military strikes against Tehran. The statement came as Iran marked the liberation of Khorramshahr, with the IRGC claiming recent conflicts proved Iran could force enemies into a humiliating ceasefire after “40 days of resistance.” The warning follows reports that President Donald Trump held a high-level national security meeting to discuss military options against Iran amid stalled negotiations. According to Axios, Trump is “seriously considering” fresh strikes unless diplomacy achieves a breakthrough, raising fears of a dangerous regional escalation.


#Iran #USA #Trump #IRGC #MiddleEast #BreakingNews #Tehran #USIran #Geopolitics #Military #WorldNews #Khorramshahr #Israel #WarNews #Axios

~HT.410~PR.498~ED.532~GR.538~VG.HM~

Category

🗞
News
Transcript
00:07A chilling warning from Iran as fears grow that the United States could once again launch military
00:14strikes against Iran. Iran's powerful Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, the IRGC, is now
00:22threatening what it calls a devastating and hellish response if America or its allies start
00:28a new war. The warning came in a fiery statement released Sunday as Iran marked the anniversary
00:35of the liberation of the strategic city of Qoramshar during the Iran-Iraq war. In its message,
00:42the IRGC declared that Iran had already proven during the recent conflict that it could force
00:48enemies into a humiliating ceasefire after what it described as 40 days of resistance and retaliation.
00:55The statement arrives at an extremely sensitive moment, because behind closed doors inside
01:02Washington, President Donald Trump has reportedly been reviewing new military options against Iran.
01:08According to Axios, Trump convened a high-level national security meeting with senior officials
01:15amid growing frustration over stalled negotiations with Tehran. The report says Trump is now seriously
01:22considering fresh strikes unless diplomacy produces a last-minute breakthrough. Among those attending
01:28were Vice President J.D. Vance, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, CIA Director John Ratcliffe, and White
01:36House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles. But notably absent were Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Joint Chiefs
01:43Chairman General Dan Cain. That absence is fueling speculation about internal divisions inside the
01:50administration over whether diplomacy or military action should come next.
01:55And tonight, new intelligence concerns are adding even more pressure. CNN reports that Iran has
02:02already begun rebuilding parts of its drone production network, just weeks after the ceasefire.
02:08According to U.S. intelligence assessments, Tehran is restoring segments of its military-industrial
02:14infrastructure faster than expected. That includes facilities tied to drone assembly, weapons
02:20manufacturing, and military supply chains. For Washington, that raises fears Iran could rapidly recover its
02:27strike capabilities, even while negotiations continue. For Tehran, the warnings are equally direct. Iran insists its
02:35armed forces remain fully prepared for any future confrontation. The IRGC says any new aggression would trigger
02:43consequences far beyond previous rounds of fighting. The fragile diplomacy between Washington and Tehran appears
02:50increasingly strained. Talks continue, but military rhetoric is rising sharply on both sides. And as the Middle East
02:58watches nervously, the question now is no longer whether tensions exist, but whether diplomacy can prevent the next
03:06escalation before it's too late.
Comments

Recommended