7 Stats You May Not Have Known About , Men's Health.
In honor of International Men’s Day, here are seven health statistics about men that you may not have known.
1. On average, men worldwide die
about seven years sooner than women.
2. Diabetes is 1.2 times more
common in Asian American men.
3. 12.4 percent of men
over the age of 18 are in
“fair” or “poor health.”.
4. About 37 percent of men over
the age of 20 are classified as obese. .
5. Men are roughly 20 percent
more likely than women to
suffer from colorblindness.
6. Prostate cancer is the second
most common cancer for men
in the United States.
7. Men are more likely to develop
oral and throat cancer than women