These Chocolate Fudge Brownies will make you fall in love! Try these and satisfy your tastebuds. Sweet tooths would love this.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies,Cracker Canapés ,Chicken Reshmi Handi and Chicken lazone with cream sauce Recipes. This show of Lively Weekend with Host Kiran Khan aired on 1 December 2019.
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English, subscribe to this Youtube channel or go to our website: https://www.masala.tv/
#MasalaTV #Food #MasalaRecipes #Recipe #EveningWithShireen #ShireenAnwar#Dawat #AbidaBaloch #Lazzat #SaminaJalil #FlameOnHai #IrfanWasti #Tarka #RidaAftab #MehboobsKitchen #MehboobKhan #FoodDiaries #ZarnakSidhwa #Breakfast #Dinner#Lunch #Chef #Cooking#Baking #Eating #KarachiFood #FastFood #DesiFood #Desi #RecipeHomemade #FoodTube #Yummy #Foodie
Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Butter melted 113 gm
Oil 1 tbsp
Brown sugar 89 gm
White sugar 114 gm
Vanilla essence 2tsp
Cocoa powder 1/2cup
Chocolate chopped 1 cup
Preheat oven to 175°C and line an 8 x 8 pan.
In a bowl, whisk together melted butter, white and brown sugar
Then add in the eggs and vanilla and whisk
Sift together the flour and cocoa powder and add in the batter. Fold using a spatula with light hands.
Add in half of the chocolate. And fold
Pour the batter in the pan and spread over the rest of the chocolate.
Bake in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Let it cool before serving
Saltine crackers as required
Cream cheese 1/2 cup
Salt and pepper to taste
Milk 1/2 cup
Cheddar cheese sliced 3-4
Thai sweet chilli sauce to taste
Chili sauce 1-2 tbsp
Coriander for garnish
1. Boil and mash the potato. Add salt and pepper.
2. Heat milk upto a boil and add to the potato. Whisk until it gets fluffy.
3. Spread about a teaspoon of cream cheese on the cracker. 4.Then add a tablespoon of mashed potato
5. Place a small slice of cheddar cheese on top
6. Add a tsp of Thai sweet chilli sauce. Garnish with coriander.
Chicken Reshmi Handi:
Chicken boneless cubed 700 gm
Onion paste 2
Green chilies chopped 5
Yogurt 1 cup
Cream 1/2 cup
Garlic chopped 4 cloves
Ginger chopped 1 inch piece
Cheddar cheese 3 tbsp
Coriander powder 1tbsp
Cumin powder 1tbsp
White pepper powder 1tsp
Coconut powder 2 tsp
Butter 1 tbsp
Coriander for garnish
1.heat pan and add oil. Add chopped garlic and ginger, onion paste and let it brown for 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken and cook it for 5 minutes.
3. Then add chopped green chillies , coriander and cumin powder, white pepper powder , yogurt and cook for another 5 -7 minutes.
4. Add cheese, coconut powder, cream, capsicum, green chillies and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add butter .
5. Dish a