Hummus makes for a very simple sauce in this tasty mince chicken recipe! And it takes just half an hour to prepare. Try it and share your feedback.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Chicken with Hummus and Moroccan chicken with Olives . This show of Lazzat with Chef Samina Jalil aired on 7 November 2019.
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English, subscribe to this YouTube channel or go to our Website: https://www.masala.tv/
Chicken with Hummus
Chicken (thickly minced) 250 gram
Onion chopped 1
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Paprika powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Black pepper ¼ tsp
Cinnamon powder 2 pinch
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Green coriander as required
White chickpeas boiled 2-1/2 cup
Garlic 2 cloves
Yogurt 4 tbsp
Water ½ cup
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Tahini paste 2 tbsp
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Salt, white pepper as required
Pita bread for serving
• Heat oil in a pan to fry finely chopped onions.
• Then add chicken mince, paprika powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, cinnamon powder and cumin powder to cook well & transfer in dish.
• For Hummus, finelyblend all ingredients in grinder& transfer into a bowl.
• Now spread the hummus in a dish and keep cooked minced in center.
• Then garnish with pine nuts, olive oil and green coriander.
• Finally serve with pita bread.
Moroccan chicken with Olives:
Chicken (legs, thighs) 600 grams
Chili flakes 1 tsp
Ginger chopped 1 tsp
Coriander chopped 1 tsp
Black pepper crushed 1-1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
White cumin powder 1 tsp
Clarified butter ½ cup
Onion chopped 1 large
Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
Lemon slices 6-8
Green and black olives ½ cup
Corn flour 1 tsp
Fresh coriander for garnishing
• Cut mark on chicken pieces now add salt, chopped garlic, crushed black pepper and white cumin powder mix well and leave whole night for marinate .
• Then cook in preheated oven till then colored.
• In a pan heat clarified butter and lightly fry onion and garlic.
• Now salt, chilli flakes and water add then roasted masala.
• Then add chicken and gravy leave to cook .when
chicken tender then chopped coriander, lemonslices, green and black olives and dissolved in water corn flour mix and leave on dum.
• Finally garnish with green coriander then serve it.