* IMPORTANT: Don't Lodge FALSE COMPLAINT against ANY CA, otherwise you or your company may land in trouble.
* Read more here: https://www.quora.com/I-wish-to-complaint-against-Chartered-Accountant-of-my-company-Where-should-I-lodge-complaint-about-his-malpractices
In this video we talk about How you can file a Complaint against Chartered Accountant (CA) with ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)?
1. Go to https://www.icai.org/
2. Click on Departments menu.
3. Further click on Departments in sub-menu again.
4. Then click on Disciplinary Directorate.
5. Download "Form I" i.e The Complaint Form.
You can find more details on the same page i.e. on the page of Disciplinary Directorate like Brief Write-up about the disciplinary mechanism, The Chartered Accountants (Amendment) Act, 2006 (relevant extracts), The Chartered Accountants (Procedure of Investigations of Professional and Other Misconduct and Conduct of Cases) Rules, 2007 and Procedure to file a formal complaint.
PROCEDURE TO FILE COMPLAINT:
1.The Complaint and accompanying enclosures or documents (like proper evidence etc.) should have three copies each i.e in Triplicate.
2.The Complaint should be duly signed by the Complainant.
3.The Complaint should be in English Language. In event, the complaint is in Regional Language, then an English Language translation copy, attested as 'true copy' should be sent alongside.
4.The Complaint can be submitted in person or through courier at the following address:
Post Box No. 7100
1. While uploading this video, a Fee of total Rupees Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty only (Including 18% GST on INR 2500),has to be paid along.
2. Fee can be paid either online by using payment gateway or through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of " The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India", payable at New Delhi.