최근 검색 기록을 모두 삭제하시겠습니까?

최근 검색 기록이 모두 삭제됩니다

전체 화면으로 보기

Trump to slap more tariffs on China if Xi doesn't show up at G20

Arirang News
Arirang News
18일 전|조회수 9회
U.S. President Donald Trump has threatened to impose additional tariffs on Chinese goods IF Chinese President Xi Jinping does not attend the G20 world leaders' meeting in Osaka later this month.
In an interview with CNBC on Monday, President Trump called Xi an "incredible guy" and admitted he would be very surprised if he didn't show up.
But when asked if extra tariffs would take effect immediately if the Chinese leader does not travel to Japan, Trump said "Yes".
The remarks came as the Trump administration had been repeatedly stating the two leaders will meet in Osaka.
President Trump is taxing 35 to 40 percent of Chinese imports into the U.S., but if talks fall apart, he says, the remaining 60 percent will also be hit with hefty tariffs.

더 많은 동영상 탐색