Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Watch fullscreen

Short circuit leads to minor fire at AIIMS

Inkhabar
Inkhabar
6 months ago|0 view
A minor fire broke out at a ground floor ward of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here on Tuesday, said a fire official. "We received a call at 9.35 am and five fire tenders were rushed to douse the flames," the official told a news agency. He said that the fire broke out due to an electric short circuiting in an air conditioner wire.

Connect with us on Social platform at: https://www.facebook.com/Inkhabar
Connect with us on Social platform at: https://twitter.com/InkhabarOnline
Subscribe to our You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/itvnewsindia
http://www.inkhabar.com/