Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Watch fullscreen

Little girl scarred for life after reaction to plaster claiming to PREVENT SCARRING

SWNS
SWNS
4 months ago|41 views
Dad Daniel Johnson put a plaster on little Jayda’s shoulder after she got a tiny nick, to stop her scratching it.

The £3.99 pack of Savlon plasters recommended they leave it on for up to a week but when Daniel checked the cut the next day he was horrified to find the plaster had ‘burned’ through her SKIN.
Jayda’s entire right shoulder and part of her back had become inflamed after suffering a severe allergic reaction, and her family fears the she could be left with permanent scarring.
The packaging for the Savlon Hydrocolloid Dressing states that use of the plasters “helps prevent scarring” and “promotes faster healing”.
Daniel, 31, of Harlow, Essex, said: “It’s not good. It’s definitely affected her, she’s fully aware of it and it looks terrible to be honest.

Read more at SWNS.com