11 months ago1 views
1. Value-Added Tax (VAT) is a tax that is levied on most of the goods and services.
2. It is a tax on the amount by which the value of a product increases at each stage of production and distribution.
3. A VAT consultant can help business understand
The amount of VAT they would have to pay for the production of their goods
How the tax would affect their business.
4. The following are some of the services provided by VAT consultants:
5. Financial and Operational Restructuring:
VAT consultants help businesses to restructure the financial and operating structure of their business to reduce the effect of VAT on their business.
6. Maintaining a VAT Register:
A VAT consultant would also generate a VAT register and perform compliance audits ensuring that the business complies with the VAT norms.
The VAT register is reviewed regularly and this detailed report aids an effective auditing process.
7. Filing Returns:
They also help their clients identify the amount of excess VAT paid and file for returns.
8. Educate Clients on Local Tax Regulations:
VAT consultants instruct their clients on tax regulations and help them reduce or evade taxes.
9. Assist with Legal Disputes:
VAT consultants can also come to the aid of their clients and act on behalf of their clients by reviewing documentation in tax disputes.
Visit yellowpages-uae.com to contact VAT Consultants in UAE i.e. at http://www.yellowpages-uae.com/uae/vat-consultants