Search
Library
Log in
Watch fullscreen
5 years ago|152 views

Someone Poisoned A Pit Bull By Sewing Antifreeze And Rat Poison Into Meat

Geo Beats
Geo Beats
One canine's curiosity and appetite got the best of him, after someone tossed poisoned meat into the backyard of his home in Mississippi.

One canine's curiosity and appetite got the best of him, after someone tossed poisoned meat into the backyard of his home in Mississippi. 
Gordy the pit bull was found eating pieces of chicken and hotdog filled with antifreeze and rat poison by his owner, Kalee Hubbard, early on the morning of February 16th.
Hubbard took Gordy to an animal hospital where he's currently recovering. According to
See more about