Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

پیرمحل شاپنگ سنٹر میں شارٹ سرکٹ کے باعث آگ لگنے سے لاکھوں کا سامان جل کر خاکستر

3 سال پہلے26 views

پیرمحل شاپنگ سنٹر میں شارٹ سرکٹ کے باعث آگ لگنے سے لاکھوں کا سامان جل کر خاکستر

Report this video

Select an issue

Embed the video

پیرمحل شاپنگ سنٹر میں شارٹ سرکٹ کے باعث آگ لگنے سے لاکھوں کا سامان جل کر خاکستر
Autoplay
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x372oee" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>
Add the video to your site with the embed code above