4 years ago4.9K views
Learn here How to Make Nail Art Tools At Home- with this DIY Nail Art Designs With how to make Own Homemade nail art Tools (Eyeliner Brush)
▬♦ Follow me on - http://www.dailymotion.com/superwowstyle
Music - Youtube Library
So how many times have you found yourself stuck in a situation where you have barely any cosmetics in hand, and need an urgent DIY nail art designs for yourself?
I am sure most of us have been caught in such situations more than just a few times in life, and that is when we have found ourselves wishing that nail art could use simpler and ordinary looking tools. Well, now, for all those days, here is a video that will solve your problems forever! Check out this How to Make Nail Art Tools At Home, and see how you can transform your ordinary cosmetic into so much more than you could have ever imaged!
This tip will not only save you a lot of headache and worries, but will also give you a permanent nail art tools in your cosmetic bag. A simple trick that can help you so much, and the best part being, no one ever had to know about your little secret either! This simple trick for using eyeliner for your DIY nail art designs is handy for two reasons - first you get your tool, right then and there, and second, you can use the liquid eyeliner itself for the drawing purpose. It in fact works better than nail polish for some cases, since it is thinner and lighter in density, allowing more movement of the brush. This also means of course that you will have to touch up the lines 2-3 times, but i think it is totally worth it, especially for the beginners who still find it troublesome to deal with the polish - and rightly so, they can cause so much mess at times!
This means that this is a how to make homemade nail art tools option that allows your to make your own nail art tools with an eyeliner brush in such a way that you will end up getting free acrylic/nail polish too! So we are basically looking at an option that gives us not just a tool, but, apart from the drawing equipment, the drawing ink as well! Do you think it could get any better than that?
I have a few more videos where you can use simple things around the house to do your nails:
❤ Toothpick - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NKg2YOxkec
❤ Glue - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkZcSry6hyI
❤ Dry Polish - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pInA3_zm-QI
❤ Make dotting tool - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bi4v0ahcE0
Here are some important tips that I wanted to share with you all regarding the "How to Make Nail Art Tools At Home: we use here:
1. Please make sure that you use only the eyeliner that comes with a brush. Sure you can use the pen too, but in most cases they do not sit well on the nail polish base and spread or blot after the application of the top coat.
2. If you are using the liquid eyeliner for the design, you can use a slightly drying out eyeliner too. It is thicker in consistency and will give you sharper lines with less tries. Also a great way to use the drying up liner!
3. Give your eyeliner at least 10 minutes to dry perfectly. Sure it takes barely a few minutes on skin, but the oil content and texture of most nail polishes will not allow easy drying up very fast. The skin absorbs the eyeliner, the nail doesn't.
4. Seal with a top coat. This is an absolute must even if you are using a waterproof eyeliner. Think about all the times when you will be using soap in your hands, and rubbing them. Think about how much water is splashed on your face before that eyeliner comes off, and see how often your hand touches that much water anyway.
5. If you have an old eyeliner, you can take out its brush, wash it off carefully with mildly warm water and shampoo. This brush can now be used for doing all kinds of designs on your nails, like any regular brush!
As long as you have these ideas in mind, especially number 1 and 4, your nail art should stand just fine!
A lot of you might want to know if I use these eyeliners sorting them out first by any brand. Well the answer is no. For this DIY nail art designs with homemade tools, the eyeliner I picked up is pone of the least expensive brands for eyeliner in my country. I picked it up to show to you, that even the inexpensive ones work very well for such cases. After the top coat especially, it will hardly matter since they will have have luster and shine. And how long will it last depends entirely on the top coat. The eyeliner in itself will not sustain itself no matter which brand. So pick a good and expensive top coat to make it stay.
Hope you enjoyed learning how to make Own Homemade nail art Tools (Eyeliner Brush) and How to Make Nail Art Tools At Home- with this DIY Nail Art Designs!
Report this video
Select an issue
Embed the video
Report this video
Select an issue
Embed the video