4 years ago1.7K views
Watch how to make Stir Fried Vegetables, an easy to make recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Have you ever come across situations when you had too many vegetables in hand and very little time to put something delicious together? Here's chef Ruchi Bharani who brings you the recipe of 'Stir Fried Vegetables' which is easy and can be made in a jiffy.
1 tbsp brown sugar
11/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup mixed vegetables (red pepper, broccoli, mushroom,zucchini, carrots, spring onions, baby corn)
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chopped garlic and shelled onions and saute well.
- Add the vegetables in order of the time they need to cook.Start with bell peppers followed by zucchini and baby corn and let these vegetables cook for a minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, carrots and the cabbage and toss all the vegetables up.
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, some bean sprouts, sesame seeds and some lime juice or vinegar.
- Turn off the flame and just before plating, add the spring onions and leaves.
- After plating, add the leftover sauce and garnish with some bean sprouts, spring onion greens and some sesame seeds.
- The delicious stir fried vegetables are ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Embed the video
Embed the video