Dips are the most amazing things one can easily club with any food. Be it your favourite bread or just a simple chapatti, you can choose adding them to any amount you desire and enjoy a healthy meal. In this video, Nameeta Sohoni of Nom Nom Mum will show you how to prepare two really tasty and easy dips for your little ones.
Check out the ingredients used you prepare your Dips:
To Prepare Cottage Cheese Dip:
- 50 gms Cottage Cheese
- 20 gms Dates Without Seeds
- Fresh Cream
- Lime Juice
To Prepare Apple - Cinnamon Dip:
- 1 Bowl of Pre-Stewed Apples
How to make Cottage Cheese Dip:
1) Cut the dates into halves.
2) Next, grind the cottage cheese and dates into a smooth paste.
3) Add fresh cream, a pinch of pepper powder and salt as well as a few drops of lime juice to the paste and grind all the ingredients.
How to make Apple - Cinnamon Dip:
1) Put the apples and a pinch of cinnamon for a quick grind and it is ready!
Now aren't they delicious and healthy at the same time!
Stay Healthy and fit! Liked the video? Give it a thumbs up, share your comments in the comment section below.
Subscribe to Fame Food to watch Nom Nom Mom Baby food recipes by Namita Sohoni every week here: http://goo.gl/TDmcAv.
Become an expert at cooking with the recipe ideas and useful kitchen tips on Fame Food channel.
Click Here To Share The Video On Facebook:http://goo.gl/vCH6J3
Click Here To Share The Video On Twitter:http://goo.gl/ex0vwp
Click Here To Share The Video On Google +:http://goo.gl/n4tjoU
Get social with us: