Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Glow Stick in the Microwave Goes Horribly Wrong!!

4 years ago13 views

Fanlala

Fanlala

What happens when this kid puts a glow stick in the microwave? BAD THINGS! Soren gives her take on why no one should ever do this. However, the video does give us an entertaining, angry dad as well as a BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME SHIRT! Give us your take on the video in the comments below and be sure to SUBSCRIBE!

Twitter: http://bit.ly/TafkW5
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/Sxb9T8
Instagram: http://bit.ly/TvYFtD
Pinterest: http://bit.ly/YRUbnG
Fanlala: http://bit.ly/TvTEkY

Report this video

Select an issue

Embed the video

Glow Stick in the Microwave Goes Horribly Wrong!!
Autoplay
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2b5dra" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>
Add the video to your site with the embed code above