Advanced Buteyko Breathing Exercises - Trailer http://www.normalbreathing.com/advanced-buteyko-breathing-exercises.php http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Buteyko-Breathing-Exercises-ebook/dp/B00CAXAKAA/
This Kindle and paperback book describes common Buteyko breathing exercises, as well as more advanced methods and techniques related to:
- safe application of the maximum pauses
- special relaxed breathing exercises for people with hypertension and panic attacks
- how to safely proceed from easy Buteyko breathing exercises to its more advanced types.
- use of visualization and imagery during Buteyko breathing exercises.
- optimum and maximum durations for Buteyko breathing exercises
- the phenomenon of overtraining due to intensive breathing exercises and maximum pauses
- the phenomenon of a lost CO2 sensitivity
- the effect of the blunted CO2 sensitivity
- detailed instructions in order to deal with overtraining and CO2 related concerns using lifestyle changes and other specific techniques
- instructions for application of Buteyko breathing exercises during physical activity.
- description and application of the "click effect" for quick progress with the CP (the body oxygen test).
For the paperback version, visit http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Buteyko-Breathing-Exercises-Method/dp/1490590773/
The YouTube URL of this video is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16d_eMkFGrc
The video features Dr. Artour Rakhimov, health educator, writer, breathing teacher and trainer, and the author of the website NormalBreathing.com.