This appears to be a pseudonym for the Dorsey Brothers, who were a studio group fronted by musicians Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey. They started recording under their name in 1928 with a series of studio recordings for the OKeh label (they had come to New York in the mid-1920s and were among the most sought-after musicians). Always just a studio group, members (during the 1928-1934 period) included nearly all of the great white jazz musicians playing around New York City: Carl Kress (guitar); Chauney Morehouse (drums); Adrian Rollini (bass sax); Joe Tarto (brass bass); Manny Klein (trumpet); Arthur Schutt (piano); Jack Teagarden (trombone); Frank Shoemacher (clarinet, tenor sax); Frank Signorelli (piano); Stan King (drums); Phil Napoleon (trumpet); Eddie Lang (guitar); Joe Venuti (violin) and so many others. However, the two brothers would eventually go their own ways, both establishing a successful solo career. This brilliant side was recorded in 1930. Vocal by Harold "Scrappy" Lambert.