Advertising Console

    MTV’s "Buck Wild" Star Cause of Death Revealed

    Repost
    Newsbreaker on Ora.tv

    by Newsbreaker on Ora.tv

    1K
    152 views
    Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "BUCKWILD" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead Monday. Gandee's 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It's possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe. The Kanawha County Sheriff's Department says autopsies completed Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas. Their deaths have been ruled accidental.

    Host @DavidBegnaud delivers breaking news and today's trending buzz in 45 seconds.