Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Like
Watch Later
Share
Add to

McDonald's Sued After Child Eats Used Condom

5 years ago58 views

GeoBeats

Geo Beats

McDonald's is sued after a child eats a used condom.

A Chicago woman is suing McDonalds, alleging that her young son ate a used condom, which he found in the restaurant’s play section.

According to the lawsuit filing, the mother along with her two toddler sons dined at the business on February 4th, 2012 when the condom was discovered on the floor. Both children later required medical treatment after the younger child, aged 2 at the time of the incident, coughed up piece of the condom.

The woman is seeking at least $50,000 in damages, claiming that the company failed to clean up hazardous materials and didn't properly monitor the area for “deviant activities”.

In 2009, a lawsuit was filed after a then 22-month-old boy choked on a left behind, used condom found at a hotel in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. The Wolfe family from Massachusetts had been making their way home after a holiday trip to Florida.

The morning of their scheduled departure, the mother heard the child choking and attempted to get the condom out of his mouth, but he had already swallowed the contents, later requiring medical evaluation.

Report this video

Select an issue

Embed the video

McDonald's Sued After Child Eats Used Condom
Autoplay
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xy8ndr" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>
Add the video to your site with the embed code above