5 years ago1.8K views
Paneer Bhurji - Scrambled Cottage Cheese - Recipe by Ruchi Bharani - Vegetarian [HD]
steamed carrots and french beans finely chopped
capsicums finely chopped
onion finely chopped
tomatoes deseeded and finely chopped
red chilli powder
ginger chilli paste
salt to taste
paneer (cottage cheese cubes)
- Take 1 and 1/2 tbsp. butter and heat it on a round bottom pan. Add the chopped onions once the butter melts.
- Add capsicums, steamed french beans, carrots, deseeded and chopped tomatoes. Saute all the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- Add ginger chilli paste, red chilli powder and a little bit of sugar. Sprinkle coriander leaves. Mix well. Let the mixture cook for 1-2 minutes. Don't overcook them.
- Scramble the paneer and add the pieces to the mixture. Mash the mixture a little bit.
- Turn off the flame and add salt as per taste.
Embed the video