Bicycle Rod Stuck in Boy's Anus

This video has been age-restricted based on our Community Guidelines
Geo Beats
1.9K
194 views
  • About
  • Export
  • Add to
A bicycle rod gets stuck in a boy's anus.

Bicycles are typically not considered too dangerous but in one particular case, it turned out to be otherwise.

A young boy was bicyling to his school and something went terribly wrong on the route. Somehow the seat bent and exposed a metal rod. That steel piece penetrated the boy’s rear.

The seat could not be removed, meaning the whole bicycle was essentially attached to the male. Firefighters were unsuccessful in removing the bike and he was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a portion of the bicycle still latched on.

Doctors were eventually able to successfully free the bike from the child’s anus without serious injury.

In 2011, a truck driver in New Zealand fell on a compressed air hose between the cab and trailer of his truck. The nozzle pierced his buttocks causing the air to be released into his body.

The unfortunate man stated “I had no choice but just to lay there, blowing up like a balloon”. Thankfully his colleagues were eventually able to turn off the air, saving his life.

0 comments