There's been another tragic loss of lives in southwestern China. Five boys, aged between four and six-years-old, suffocated to death on Monday.
They were found in a house formerly used to cure tobacco in Guiyang, Guizhou province. Chinese state media reports four of them died at the scene. The fifth made it to the hospital, but didn't survive.
Media reports say straw in the house caught fire and the boys suffocated as a result.
The boys were all from separate families but state media says their parents were all away at a wedding.
The deaths come three months after another five young boys died in Guizhou. They were inside a dumpster, and died from carbon monoxide poisoning after lighting a fire to keep warm. That case sparked outrage online, highlighting the lack of welfare for children in China's rural areas.
For more news and videos visit ☛ http://ntd.tv
Follow us on Twitter ☛ http://twitter.com/NTDTelevision
Add us on Facebook ☛ http://on.fb.me/s5KV2C