Recent studies reveal that cell phone use and WiFi technology are linked to health problems. Invisible radiation from cell phones, microwaves, computers, cordless phones, electrical wiring in homes and office buildings and more are all contributors to health problems such as: neck and shoulder pain, headaches, brain tumors, high blood pressure, cancer, brain and eye tumors, Alzheimer’s, and more.
It can take years for many of these dis-eases to occur due to the latency period, however the effects are cumulative. It is better to be safe than sorry. This biological experiment has gone too far and it’s up to you and me to take responsibility for our own health and the wellbeing of our family members.
11 Cell Phone Protection Tips to Minimize Radiation Exposure:
1. Minimize cell phone use by keeping calls short and only using for essential calls. Just 2 minutes on a cell phone call has been shown to alter the natural electrical activity of the brain for up to an hour.
2. Use a speaker on your cell phone if possible. Keeping the phone away from the body and head helps minimize exposure to radiation.
3. Limit use of cell phones by children to emergency only. Due to their thin skull and developing body’s, radiation can penetrate much more deeply.
4. Avoid wired headsets. Regular wired headsets have been shown to act as an antenna, attracting additional EMFs (Electro-Magnetic Fields) or radiation and concentrating it in the ear canal.
5. Keep your cell phone out of your pocket and off your belt when on or in use. Body tissue in the lower body area absorbs radiation more quickly than the head. One study shows that men who wear cell phones near their groin are at risk of reduced sperm count by up to 30 percent.
6. Avoid using the cell phone in enclosed metal spaces. Vehicles and elevators may require the device to work harder in establishing a connection. The metal also acts as a Faraday cage, trapping the radiation and reflecting it back upon the occupants.
7. Wait for the call to connect before placing phone next to the ear. More radiation is present during the connection time.
8. Avoid using the phone if the signal strength is down to one bar or less. This means the phone must work harder to establish a connection.
9. When purchasing a cell phone, choose one with low SAR (Specific Absorption Rate). The SAR level is listed in most phone instruction manuals. SAR is a way of measuring the quantity of radiofrequency (RF) energy absorbed by the body. A lower number equals less absorption. However, studies reveal that RF hundreds of times lower than current SAR limits still show biological effects.http://www.emfnews.org/products.html http://emfnews.org/Lifewave-Cellphone-Matrix-Shield-Test.html