Update (Oct. 31): Newer update video up, more improvements!
See it here: http://youtu.be/ANRJ_7eWmQQ
Update (Oct. 19): Update video #2 is up, more improvements.
See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElBSPCLZyak
Update (Oct. 6): New video up, shows improvements and has a link to save download.
See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Em4QdxtTO4
This is what Ive been doing in minecraft since my last video. Its my first attempt at a aesthetic house instead of 100% functionality. I tried make it look like a big lodge but I really didnt have anything to go off of, just what came to mind. I had to rape (more like genocide) a forest near my spawn for all the wood (SO MANY STONE AXES OMG).
This video is really to just show youtube and get opinions on what I should include inside. Its rather big and empty and I need suggestions.
To do list:
- Greenhouse (Similar to the one in my last video?)
- Light house (with lava!)
- Basement? (Maybe, Im not sure if it needs one.)
- Dock/Boathouse (Make use of that big lake.)
- Cobblestone factory (maybe in the basement? Or standalone warehouse)
- Secret island with bat tunnel/treasure storage.
- You tell me (in the comments.)