Advertising Console

    CGRundertow JOHNNY CARNAGE for Xbox 360 Video Game Review

    Repost
    CGRundertow

    by CGRundertow

    2.3K
    21 views
    Johnny Carnage review. Classic Game Room presents a CGRundertow review of Johnny Carnage for the XBox Live Arcade indie channel. GUNS. GUNS AND GIRLS. AND MAYBE GNUS. AND SKELETONS. AND MORE GUNS. I've just sold this game to 75% of the viewership. For you remaining 25%, it's like a hard-core, old-school platformer. Goofy, self-aware, and brutally difficult. Probably not worth $60. Possibly worth $5. Certainly worth $1. (Which, coincidentally, is actually the price.) This video review features video gameplay footage of Johnny Carnage for XBox 360 and audio commentary from Classic Game Room's TJ.

    And connect with us at:
    http://www.ClassicGameRoom.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ClassicGameRoom
    http://www.gplus.to/ClassicGameRoom
    http://www.Twitter.com/ClassicGameRoom
    http://www.Twitter.com/CGRundertow