Available from http://www.world-of-magic.co.uk
Travelogue is the next generation of diary tricks. Direct and powerful mindreading
You can perform Travelogue close up at tables strolling in parlour cabaret or full stage.
This is exactly what happens
1. You show a diary with lots of locations which you hand to your participant.
2. You show an envelope that you explain contains a postcard from one of these places.
3. The participant looks up a date.
4. The postcard in the envelope is from the place on that date.
Obviously you can take a little longer over this and fill the performance with your own wit and charm
Important points to remember
1. Only 1 diary.
2. Only 1 envelope.
3. There is nothing to remember.
4. There is no maths.
5. You dont even need to know the date.
It really couldnt get any easier.
What you get
Beautifully produced diary
Specially printed postcards
Cleverly gimmicked envelope
HD Instructional DVD Including high quality artwork to make a stage version.
Thats brilliant when can I have one
- Graham Jolley
Wow Ive no idea how you did that
- Marc Oberon
Running Time Approximately 16 min