- Berlin Wall Panorama: Artist Yadegar Asisi remembers the
divided German capital in a huge panorama exhibition at the
legendary former Checkpoint Charlie border crossing.
- Oktoberfest Guide: Munich-based author Moses Wolf
has written the first one, and takes us around this festival
pointing out must-sees and must-have clothing.
- Getting Physical in Roller Derby: The ladies of the Stuttgart
City Roller Girlz bash it out with their opponents on roller
skates in this still little-known but growing sport.
- Wire Design Icons: Czech designer Jan Plechac is a new talent
with a real feel for timeless but modern furniture.
- Get Sporty: Sneaker-wedges are the latest fashion must-have.
The trend was kicked off by French designer Isabel Marant.
Find out more: www.dw.de/dw/episode/0,,16210710,00.html