Reports -- violations of segregation of duties rules
• Finds users who violate any segregation of duties (SoD) rule.
• Finds users whose violation of an SoD rule has been approved.
• SoD reports are a detective control -- i.e,. they find already-existing violations.
• There is also a preventive control, embedded in the change request workflow.
• SoD violations may be approved, for example if they are a legitimate situation that the policy did not take into account.
To view more screen recordings visit: http://hitachi-id.com/identity-manager/overview/screen-recordings.html