5 years ago57 views
Using the PassK.it Pass Designer you can quickly and easily design and create stunning Passbook Passes and share these with your friends and customers.
This video shows you how to use Dynamic fields in the Pass Designer.
Once your distribute the passes, your friends or customers can easily enter their own information on their iOS6 device and then the Pass gets added to their Passbook.
This is great for engaging your customers and friends... allowing your Passbook Passes to be personalised when installed. For example you could let your customer type their own name for their membership card, or allow them to enter their favourite coffee blend on their coffee shop store card. Or perhaps fill in their own personal information on the back of a Pass for a Ticket.
All you need do is select Dynamic as the field type. You can select as many Dynamic fields as you like. So basically you can make all the fields Dynamic if you want your users to enter all the text fields themselves. We recommend you think carefully about this... creating a stunning, engaging pass is a balance of the static information you control and dynamic information that you would like your customers or friends to control.
- PassDesigner is the only online WYSIWYG interface for designing and creating Apple® Passbook Passes Passbook Passes
- PassKit will be available to everyone after iOS6 launch
- This video demonstrates how you can use Dynamic Fields to allow user input when they add the Pass to Passbook. It does not cover all the features of PassDesigner.
- Other instructional videos can be found at youtube.com/PassKit
- For more information visit PassKit.com or for up to the minute product and service availability follow on Twitter @twitter.com/passk_it
- Passbook is a native application of iOS6 and a Registered Trademark of Apple Inc.
- PassDesigner, PassKit API and PassKit.com website are owned by & copyright of Anatta Ltd. who are in no way endorsed by or connected with Apple Inc.
- iOS6 and Passkit are still in Beta at the date of video release, and as such functionality and features may change and service performance is not guaranteed.