Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Travelling to receive medical care in other European...

5 years ago14 views

In this edition of U-talk the question comes from Thomas is Brussels: "I am Polish, but at the moment I live and work in Belgium. This summer I wish to undergo dental treatment in Poland. How can I get reimbursement for the medical costs?"

The response comes from Luisa Laranjo, Communications Officer with Europe Direct: