Track Website Visitors In Real-Timehttp://www.s2rsolutions.com/sitewatch/indentify-anonymous-website-visitors/
Only 2-3% of your website’s visitors identify themselves, which means you’ll never know who the other 97% are.
S2R Solutions SiteWatch solution LeadCaster solves this problem, LeadCaster enables small/medium businesses and enterprises to identify ALL anonymous website visitors, increasing new sales opportunities from the companies that are most likely to buy your products and services. Powered by S2R Solutions SiteWatch analytics engine and proprietary technologies, LeadCaster identifies visitors by company name in real time, and provides other valuable information, including how that visitor found your website (paid or organic search, campaign, etc.). LeadCaster also shows detailed click path information on each visitor, providing valuable customer intelligence for more personalized sales engagement.