Buy this DVD at: http://www.musicandchants.com/
Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/superaudiomadras
Yoga has been synonymous with the Indian subcontinent since time immemorial. Anyone living a harmonious, unified life,within the laws of nature, adhering to one'e Dharma was called a yogi. Yoga was a way of life -- it was lived every moment. Thus, it was no surprise, in fact an obvious eventuality that health and happiness were reaped along the yogic path.
Modern times have seen a paradigm shift where health and happiness have become the goals and yoga asanas and meditation the means to achieve it.
Presented by Yogacharya Dr. . Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
1. Introduction by Yogacharya Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
2. Getting Started
3. Energizing Jathis
4. Kriyas for Psychosomatic Harmony : Tala Kriya, Ashoka Kriya, Pawan Mukta Kriya.
5. Kriyas for Healthy Body Posture: Vajra Asana, Baddhakona Asana & Kriya, Vakra Asana, Bharadwaja Asana.
6. Energizing Mudras : Hastha Mudra Sequence, Manduka Mudra, Gomuka Mudra, Garuda Mudra, Kaki & Hasya Mudras.
7. Pranayamas to Overcome Emotional and Mental Stress: Pranava Pranayama, Chandra Nadi Pranayama, Savitri Pranayama.
8. Relaxing Your Body and Mind : Spandha -- Nishpandha Kriya, Marmanasthanam Kriya.
9. Developing an Inner Quietness : Meditative Sitting, Om Japa, Chakra Dhyana
Directions By : Srini Yatra@Yatra Multimedia, Auroville, India
Music and Recording by Rajkumar Rajamanickam, Kalai Aruvi Studio, Pondicherry, India