Do you want to remove all your recent searches?

All recent searches will be deleted

Like
Watch Later
Share
Add to

Boy's Arm Trapped in a Revolving Glass Door

6 years ago91 views

On Saturday, in Bozhou city of east China's Anhui Province, firefighters had to rescue a boy who accidentally caught his arm in a revolving door after leaving a restaurant with his mom.

The firefighters tried to keep the boy and the boy's mother calm as they worked to free the boy's arm.

The boy was sent to a hospital, where examinations showed that the boy sustained only a minor injury.

After examining the glass door, firefighters decided to dismantle it.

Report this video

Select an issue

Embed the video

Boy's Arm Trapped in a Revolving Glass Door
Autoplay
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xs3x2f" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>
Add the video to your site with the embed code above