- #1 Xperia S Unlocking Site 1-800-507-9077 Unlock Sony Ericsson Xperia S LT26 / LT26i / LT26a from Rogers, Orange, O2, Three, Vodafone
This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your Sony Ericsson Xperia S to work on other GSM Networks
If you don't have your unlock code for your Sony Ericsson Xperia S LT26 yet you can get it here http://www.cellunlocker.net/unlock-sony-ericsson-xperia-s.php
Lowest price guaranteed!
Unlock your Xperia S in 2 minutes once receiving the unlock code or Sim Network Unlock Pin via Email!
Sony Ericsson Xperia S Unlocking Instructions:
1. Power on with a Non accepted Sim card
2. Phone will display "Sim network unlock pin"
3. Enter the 16 digit unlock code we emailed you and device should say "Network Unlocked"
4. Phone may automatically reboot
*You can check your counter first to see if you have enough attempts to enter the code *#*#7378423#*#*
Reasons to remote unlock your Xperia S Device with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Sony Ericsson device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcards, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Ericsson Xperia S phone by unlocking it.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot unlock your phone we will refund youhttp://www.cellunlocker.net/unlock-sony-ericsson-xperia-s.php