'Like' us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/BalconyTVDelhi
To be featured, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on www.balconytv.com
//WELCOME TO BALCONYTV DELHI//
An Oijo! Production
Presented by Pragya Tiwari
//S P A C E performs 'E Shudhu Gaan'//
Sound Mix - Paul Schneiter
SPACE is Tritha Sinha, Ritika Singh and Paul Schneiter.
SPACE is a journey where musicians and artists from various parts of the world keep boarding and sharing their human experiences through musical conversations. Using unassuming objects like a Tibetan prayer bowl, ghungroos, and many other street percussive instruments, the band creates a multi-harmonic sound especially with the two diverse female voices in the band.
SPACE plays a subtle mix of electro-fusion folk and pop, in 7 languages. They sing in English, Hindi, Bengali, Sanskrit, Tamil, Punjabi and an *imaginary tribal language*
SPACE hails from Kolkata & Paris and is now operating out of the capital - New Delhi.
Performance highlights -
1. WILLS INDIA FASHION WEEK 2010, 2011, 2012
2. Bangkok Tour December 2011.
3. Delhi International Arts festival 2010 and 2011
4. ESCAPE Festival 2010, 2011 (Main Stage)
5. Performance in PARIS 2010 at Les Ecoliers, world music venue promoting international bands.
6. The Blue Frog - 29th feb 2012, New Delhi
7. The Gulmarg Winter Music & Adventure Fest- 10th March 2012, Kashmir
... among others.
Upcoming shows in New Delhi...
30th March, 2012 @ TLR Cafe, 31, Hauz Khas Village 9.30pm
4th April, 2012 @ S47 Pancheel Park - SPACE with an artistic twist. 7.30 pm
Facebook - www.facebook.com/soundofspace
MySpace - www.myspace.com/soundofspace
//TUNE IN AGAIN TO BALCONYTV DELHI//