6 years ago490 views
Buy the Tales Of Panchatantra DVD at: http://www.superaudio.in/animation-stories-dvds-tales-of-panchatantra-vol-2-dvd-p-4077.html or http://www.musicandchants.com/
Follow us on facebook- http://www.facebook.com/superaudiomadras
and twitter- https://twitter.com/#!/musicandchants
Panchatantra tells about five ways that help the human being succeed in life. Pancha means five and tantra means ways or principles. Addressed to the king's children, the stories are primarily about statecraft and are popular throughout the world.
* The Three Fishes: This story states how a person has to act smart and intelligent in times of crisis instead of believing in fate.
* Common Sense: It is the story of four friends, who in spite of their knowledge lack common sense and finally lose their lives.
* The Talking Cave: This is the story of an intelligent jackal who escapes from a lion with his quick action.
* Crows and Owls: This story clearly explains the rivalry between the crows and owls and how a crow makes a fool of the entire family of owls. Strangers should never be encouraged is the moral of the story.
* Shuddha's donkey: A donkey and his master fool the villagers, but learn the hard way that they cannot fool people all the time.
* The Sparrow and the Elephant: This story explains clearly that even a weak person can conquer a mighty one with proper planning.
* Two Headed Weaver: This is the story of a weaver, who gets a boon, but fails to utilize it and loses his life. Opportunities knock once and we have to make use of them, is the moral of the story.
* Mean Friends: This is the story of a jackal, lion and crow that betray a camel and make his sacrifice his life. Mean friends can cost one dear.
* The Sun and the Wind: The sun and the wind prove their might in a competition. The sun proves that he is stronger, because he is intelligent in choosing the area of his strength. Anyone who works on his area of strength is always successful.